2012年6月7日 星期四

"we just made the adjustment Rift CD-key "we just made the adjustment - YUSU

129833955949952500_17SINA sports t-the fifth race in the finals held at att Center in the West, ultimately t-108-103 win over the Spurs SWTOR CD-key, scores 3-2 of victory.  After the match, Durant (micro-blogging) and wisdom Brock attended the Conference. Durant at the press conference was feeling very excited, as he admits, dedicated the victory to their uncle in the hospital.Referring to the 0-2 backward, then won three in a row, Durant said: "we just made the adjustment, after our second harder Rift CD-key, play more United, we have 22 assists Diablo 3 gold, Russell's great, had control of the game at both ends of the Court, once you get everything to stay on and resolve, you give yourself a good chance. "Thunder in the talent Conference chose duRANDT, and wisdom from Brock and Marcia gay harden, evaluation of people, their time will come. From the finals there is a case, asked whether he had felt when their time has come, Durant said, "we never think we only have to wait our turn, we all wanted to own, coaches always stressed that every opportunity is good on the field,Are we complete the dream, become a better chance. We were together for so long, we need to continue to put pressure on and we still have a long way to go, we only want to one day at a time. The "Popovic said in an interview before the game," Durant undisputed is the best player in the planet, "hear coaches for their evaluation, Freddy Adu's modest said," I amGrateful, I want him to say to motivate his team, their anti-very good to me tonight, however Popovic in the League for so long, I'm grateful for, but I need to keep trying to get better, I have not reached the player I wanted to be. "Durant in quite emotional when speaking of today's victory, sound seemed a bit choked, he said," I want to keep itVictory for my uncle, he is in the hospital, he watch me play since I was a child, he had a little sick, I want to say is that I want to win for him, he was watching the game, it is very important to me, my dad told me about it this morning, I want to use its best efforts, this is Uncle telon would like. I don't want to feel too happy for this game. My uncle is in the hospital,I won the game for him. We still game to be promoted, hoping to achieve, entering the finals "(Zhang Haiyan) Others:

沒有留言:

張貼留言