2012年4月2日 星期一

tera gold So I'm satisfied with this decision.  I hope to be able to stay here for many - GTV

129770905985000000_152SINA sports news of Paolo Sorrentino is 32 years old, his father used to be super goalkeeper of Juventus, and developed from being optimistic about his tera power leveling, but in Italy a fixed location could not be found, had also switched to Greece Club, after he came to Chievo, get Club Trust Paolo Sorrentino, finally got the opportunity of the match, and showed a very high level. SINA sports (Micro-blogging) reporter, explored the camp while Chievo, was interviewed.  Video-interview with Sina suolundinuobufeng Italy best goalkeeper media source: SINA Sina sports sports: Paolo Sorrentino, Hello.  Paolo Sorrentino: Greetings all China and SINA Netizen fans, welcome everyone can have the opportunity to come to Verona. SINA sports: thank you. You grew up in TurinYouth team have worked after Italy and many teams in Europe, so you performed particularly well the last two or three years, what is the reason you have been with the Giants out of it? Paolo Sorrentino: I get a lot of opportunities (two summers in a row, got Inter Milan (micro-blogging) invitation), but the President decided to reuse the kanpeideli I. And I also very good here,So I'm satisfied with this decision.  I hope to be able to stay here for many, many years.  SINA sports: for you, Italy national team really so far away? Paolo Sorrentino: I think the question is hard to answer. Maybe you should ask me tera gold, people should ask the team to finalize candidates. I can do is present as much as possible with good performance.Others are paid a salary, you need to make this choice.  I couldn't have done better.  SINA sports: in your mind, you now was Italy three goalkeeper before? Paolo Sorrentino: don't make me rank, is the most important after every game you think high score of Paolo Sorrentino, make choice should be to evaluate othersRather than me. SINA sports: in a recent season, many of Italy's goalkeeper has demonstrated a very high level.  In your opinion, on the 2012 European Cup after two or three months, who is better suited to act as Italy main goalkeeper of the national team? Paolo Sorrentino: in the past two years, Italy's goalkeeper in the overall level of recovery. And seven or eight years agoUnlike many foreign goalkeeper came to the Serie a, and now, in Italy there are many reliable goalkeeper.  But obviously if Buffon continuing status, he still is the best active goalkeeper, team is the main keeper of the main candidates.  SINA sports: young goalkeeper, who are you looking to do? Paolo Sorrentino: I preferKongxigeli of Atlanta, his technique is very comprehensive, very young, but already has a wealth of experience.  In the next few years, he may very well be the goalkeeper of the national team. SINA sports: as you said diablo 3 power leveling, Italy is only seven or eight years ago had a goalkeeper crisis. But starting from Dino Zoff, has produced a very good goalkeeper.  What is the reason? SorrentiThe promise: I think this is a kind of tradition and habit.  Italy goalkeeper from a very young age beginning with professional training, which is very important.  SINA sports: we all know that children like to shoot, so what is prompting you when goalkeeper? Paolo Sorrentino: might be my father. He also was the Serie a goalkeeper (Torino and Juventus), when I was littleWait he is my Idol, which might have prompted me to repeat his ways.  SINA sports: thank you for accepting our interview. (Dong Xiyuan) Others:

沒有留言:

張貼留言