2012年4月6日 星期五

tera power leveling now I don't have great. I have now is second only to Cho Chi Hum teacher - RFC

129773982763750000_8Cho Chi Hum speech Sina sports the nine came on March 27, the 9th "Chunlan Cup" World Chess Championship was held in Taizhou, Jiangsu Hotel banquet.  After the ballot, facilitator, Wang Yuan to the participating players to ask questions.  Wang Yuan: asked Kang Dongyun what objectives? Kang Dongyun: there are currently no particular object, just to better themselvesCompetition. Wang Yuan: Yoda Norimoto nine have chess well, human spirit, foot gas field.  This can highlight the Chunlan Cup? According to Tian Jiji: now I don't have great. I have now is second only to Cho Chi Hum teacher, on the second section of the player. I just look at the table of the draw, I was a very young Chinese players, I think my opponent and my sonAge, I feel free to say.  But I have to say, my current mental state is still very young, under tomorrow will be a good move.  Wang Yuan: Yu Bin on the Yoda Norimoto He Miyu Ting against? Yu Bin: as far as I know, Tian Jiji He Miyu Ting gap was 30 years old, this duel is very impressive, first to a Yoda Norimoto, and Cho Chi Hum so oldPaid tribute to play.  I currently have is not eligible to participate in the national pre-selection, however Samsung Cup I can participate in the older group, I go back and have a good practice, strive for the Samsung Cup and met Cho Chi Hum, and Yoda Norimoto.  Wang Yuan: your vision for the Chunlan Cup?  Yu Bin: we champion the Chunlan Cup is far from enough, hope the Chinese players really work. Longyuan Wang:Cho Chi Hum under the teacher after the generation of Chinese chess player after 00? Cho Chi Hum: Chinese chess very well now tera power leveling, but I have to tell you not just excellent young chess player, age still outstanding on. Yu Bin is also very good, Yu Bin, like my children. But I came here a bit off, Chinese players in this field have been respected Yu Bin, but I couldWe do not admire Yu Bin, but I really tera gold, really like Yu Bin tera power leveling! (Zhang Qi) Others:

沒有留言:

張貼留言