2012年4月12日 星期四

tera power leveling fight for second and third. "As to who will be the next captain - HDN

129779512229843750_147Beijing team trophy, no matter how good ' tera gold, the captain of the team and ultimately Lei Chen's role in spirit. After 12 years of struggle, Lei Chen finally got the coveted Championship, he laugh at yourself with a smile: "I think I'm all lifted the Championship trophy of the captain, most civilians. "Blank wins day-mind cries outLei Chen CBA is 12 years, this process is difficult, but he never tear easily. This season, the Beijing team March all the way until the final, Lei Chen did not turn around the tear. He smiled and said: "the night of the 5th field in Shanxi province have also won the grand final, I really wanted to cry out to vent, but is crying out. When you win, I thought in their mind will float showed theFighting a few years many images, results when the mind drew a blank. I don't know how to run stands to hug my family, do not know how to back to the locker room. "Winning Lei Chen didn't cry that night, but with the team to Beijing the next day when a TV show, he was crying. At that time, the Lei Chen as the captain stepped onto the stage, into Cheng Shichun, Yuan Chao, Zhang Weiping, and Xu Yuansheng, Huang Pinjie, Liu Hongwei, Zhang yunsong these predecessors air champions on hats, he completely lost control of the: "people who see these contributions to Beijing basketball all my life, I thought of myself. In particular, and clouds that hug, let me especially touched. A dozen years I have been playing together with Yun Ge, I really hope that we will have the opportunity to take the Championship. "Champion of pricelessAll pay all value for 2000 years, Lei Chen was elected to the first team by Min lulei, officially beginning his professional career. To a Flash 11 seasons went by, Lei Chen from the lush tropical vegetation of the juvenile into a "weathered" team leader. Lei Chen Beijing basketball pay for all youth, but with this champion, Lei Chen thinks lacking, "what value".Lei Chen says: "I came into the team battle in that year, we were good. But then team up and down too, experienced a previous situation of Baoji's third of the season, next season, have missed the playoffs four years in a row, the worst is 15th in the League, at that time I also fell to the bottom of. I would like to put the team out of the predicament, but I really limited capacity. At that time I did notWould like to see fans and media was too awkward. Now we're finally out of the doldrums, I don't want to go back to the stage. "The hardships were passed, today's champions were really delighted by Lei Chen:" these days, I feel the same as dreaming. Look they lifted the Championship trophy in the photo, I think, all lifted the Championship trophy in the history of the captain, ISure is one of the most civilians. I didn't play the national team, did not participate in any contest, but Lucky for me, the champion, and I what it is worth. "-Love love love good daughter Giusi Lei Chen usually practiced very hard, often made a spinal bend after the match. However, no matter how tired, as long as the Lei Chen mentioned daughter, Sayuri, he immediatelyWould have had a happy smile. During the season, Lei Chen to go home time is limited, but at home, he would accompany his daughter to play as much as possible. Tough guy on the field in front of daughter no arrogance, instead of singing songs, telling stories. Sayuri is now only 1 years and 8 months, under the influence of the Lei Chen, lovely she had to back out the names of all members of the Beijing team. Lei Chen's mobile phoneKeeping his daughter in a video, they saw someone out and show you. In the video, Lei Chen asked: "I love Ennio Morricone? "She will say:"! "Lei Chen asked:" horse? "She will say:"! ����"Infantvoices young, parent ceaseless love. That's Beijing team captain, even if the came home, his mind is Beijing. Lei Chen said: "I like my team,Is this year's team. I have been here more than 10 years, this is the unity of a year, I now have everything. "Lei Chen is 30 years old, were supposed to think the decommissioning issue. At this point, Lei Chen laughed: "I really didn't think about it tera power leveling, especially after the win. I will continue to fight, fight for second and third. "As to who will be the next captain, Chen LeiqinZhu Yanxi: "Giusi responsible, popularity, so I selected tera power leveling, I then selected his successor. �� ���� () Others:

沒有留言:

張貼留言