2012年3月7日 星期三

tera power leveling I'm not sure what their plans are. "After the Cup win - RSI

129732242269846250_183SINA sports news Beijing time on February 7, since last year's us open after the withdrawal, Dawei finally return to competition at the weekend. In the Federation Cup first-round contest for the second group, before her in the context of the game is set and doubles first Eugen Huber partner to play the fifth field in the world, and achieved a great victory. However, 31 years old Wei still affected by illness "Sjogren's syndrome", and evenNot sure what time her own to fully return to the game, not sure whether they can meet the tour competition. Dawei has won a Grand Slam champion seven times, but after the 2008 Wimbledon, the United States names has never gains any Grand Slam title. Especially grew older, Wei began to frequent injury. Early last year in aowang (micro-Bo) when Dawei Dusan petkovic in the third round aion kinah, only had a fall injury because of pulled abdominal muscle. The grass season after a short hiatus, Wei also has high refuse to fight, until the us open competition appears again in the game. However the win after the first round, Dawei Lischi again quit the game before in the round, then burst out Wei was also called "Sjogren's syndrome"Plagued by disease. "To be honest, I'm not sure what their plans are. "After the Cup win, said Wei told reporters," I will be home next week to start hitting the strengthening training, look at the requirements themselves are able to cope with the singles competition. I can only go back one step, hope week made some progress, pray for their good performance. "Wei following theContinued: "I try not to give yourself too much pressure, if I may, I will also participate in the aowang. But I was in and fight fatigue, I know their own situation is improving, but efficacy also needed more time to play the effect. Even if the can back to the training ground, also requires a minimum of six weeks to recover their bottom line, so as to avoid the possibility of injury. ��Because of the long absence of tour tor credits, Granville's world ranking has slipped to 133, and she has even less doubles ranking. Dawei, her most important goal this season is to participate in the Olympic Games in London. After all, single and doubles has won the Olympic gold medal, in grassland of your favorite Olympic tennis this year, Wei is naturally do not want to miss this event. But to getOlympic qualification, Wei needs to at least into the world after the end of the Championship in singles the first 48 bits.����She may also need to apply for a doubles wild card tera power leveling, because she and her sister, xiaowei (micro-blogging) Olympic doubles champions. "Participating in this year's Olympics is my active recovery for maximum power. So I had to get back on the field as soon as possible to improve their ranking. "Venus say" IfMy body is healthy enough, I would not worry about the rankings. I think I hit the ball is no problem, but I do not know what their bodies can meet the demand for continuous operation. I also can do now, you can only see a step by step. "Wei said at the end:" for me it is certainly new experiences in life, my life will change. OnlyFortunately I know now your body exactly what was wrong, at least have a chance to recover. ������(Mike)

沒有留言:

張貼留言