2012年4月15日 星期日

tera gold because I have to find a project of my desire - VYV

129779512652343750_77Benitez: three Musketeers Milan better than a dream three promising Real Madrid win Primera Liga Yeah sporting April 3 report: Spain shuaibeinitesi is now rest at home, he accepted the interview of FIFA's official website in the near future. During Benitez said he thought Barcelona than the present age of three Musketeers of Milan, at the same time, three estimates couldn't beat Mu Shi's dream Real Madrid and defending champion of the Primera Liga, as for his own future, Rafa admits that he will only considerTook over the strength of the team. BENITEZ (information) comment in Rafah in Saki taught that Milan and Barcelona Guardiola led tera power leveling, said: "this Barcelona are the best team you see in my life? Objective is concerned, this is not the case tera gold, I was AC Milan fans, fan-Marco van Basten, Gu Lite, Saki times the rossoneri are deeply attractedI. "" They did really well, they then advantage is huge. This Barcelona is more or less true, but you can also see, Bayern Munich and Manchester United and Real Madrid are sometimes can still challenge Barca. I remember, when Real Madrid was also an outstanding team, but when they fight and Milan can do, so this is a great deal of difference, but then again, nowThis team of Barcelona is a very ornamental. "Play this season to the present, Real Madrid's Primera Liga points standings with 6 points on advantage of pressure Barca, Benitez believes that Real Madrid at the end of the season Barcelona block momentum. "Within the next few years, Spanish Prime Division will continue the battle between double-hung, I support Real Madrid wins this season. As regards the other few teams, I think rowThird Valencia did well, bierbaejingji, Seville, and Himno del Centenario is also true. "In addition to talk about their future plans to Benitez has said:" it is not just looking for a job, because I have to find a project of my desire tera power leveling, which is capable of competing for the Championship trophy the Club, so that they will have to talk about and challenging�� I was in Italy, and Spain and England have accumulated rich working experience, I think I think nothing wrong this is. �� Others:

沒有留言:

張貼留言