2012年4月19日 星期四

tera gold the presence - BIR

129784631205678750_84Emperor Jones praise each other worlds best Jones: I live on three-breadwinners Yeah sporting Zhang Qiang April 9 Miami reports: local time on April 8, 98:75 kill somebody piston missing Dwyane Wade of the heat at home, leading Le Blanc-James House top 26 minutes under the cut. After the game, heat appears interesting scene, Le Blanc-zhanmusidazan pitcher James-Jones is the world's best three pitchers, which praised the former as the world's best players, He said it depended on three family, must take well to three points. The game, Jones playing 24 minutes,-8 6, and all three hand tera power leveling, cut down 18 points, play a dazzling. After the match, before him tera gold, Wai is full of journalists, which was long a scene does not appear, Jolly young man said he had been preparing for this, "every match, I haveThe same attitude ready, is trying to play aggressive, investment goals. Coaches and team-mates understand that as long as I get the opportunity, I'd hit the ball, today is very important for us, because we needed this win, from the last out in the shadow of failure. "After the match, the presence, praised Le Blanc in an interview on Jones's performance is not surprising,"He is the third of the world's best pitcher. "In the dressing room, sports such as NetEase evaluation when reporting to Jones, who laughed," very glad to hear this kind of assessment, he's my teammate, was holding me. He is the best player in the world, it is true, I know is not the best pitcher in the world, but I have the best team in the world. "The reporters asked him ifFruits in the first half of play opportunities tera power leveling, then shoot better, will be in Orlando on the all-star game this year defending three-Division Champion. Jones mutter, shaking his head, "no, I think I will win, but the thing is, put in some, also lost some. I should resist pressure not to give Kevin-Joachim any opportunity. "In any case,Three points are Jones's biggest weapon, which he does not deny that "in order to make my life easier, I'll have to hit the ball, I most love the shot, I can't dunk, or jump, only shooting the fire. "After that, he also made it clear that in order to support his family, he would have scored, he always had the greatest time. Others:

沒有留言:

張貼留言